Voice, guitar, bass, piano, percussion and more! With classes and private lessons tailored to every level, The Sound Studio is a safe environment for any student to explore their talent. We offer beginner, intermediate and expert level classes designed to teach you the skills and techniques you need to reach your musical goals.
TOP 10 REASONS TO CHOOSE THE ARTS PROJECT OF ORANGE COUNTY
1. PIANO, GUITAR, BASS, DRUMS, VIOLIN, UKULELE AND VOCAL LESSONS IN ONE LOCATION - This saves our students time and money as one family can sign up for multiple instruments on the same day.
2. THE BEST AND MOST QUALIFIED MUSIC INSTRUCTORS IN SOUTH ORANGE COUNTY - All of our instructors are university trained or have professional performance experience. Our music instructors are dedicated to learning about your personal musical goals and helping you to achieve them. With at least three music teachers for every instrument, we are confident that we have the right teacher to meet your music lesson needs. In addition to their teaching credentials, our teachers have warm personalities, are extremely friendly and dedicated to teaching you the style of music that you want to learn in your music lesson.
3. THE WIDEST RANGE OF MUSIC LESSON TIMES AVAILABLE SEVEN DAYS A WEEK - We are the only music school in South Orange County that offers music lessons seven days a week from early in the morning to late at night to accommodate your busy schedule.
9:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. Monday - Friday.
11:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. on Saturdays.
1:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. on Sundays
4. A PROVEN TRACK RECORD OF EXCELLENCE SINCE 2014 - Every year, aspiring music teachers start their own studio, and a year or two later it’s closed. The Arts Project of Orange County has a proven track record of offering quality music, piano, guitar, voice, singing and drum lessons in South Orange County year round.
5. A COMFORTABLE PARENT'S LOUNGE FOR OUR CLIENTS - With over 5,600+ square feet at our studio, we have the most spacious and parent friendly waiting area in South Orange County. Instead of waiting in a music retail store showroom, our clients enjoy a spacious, professional parent's lounge with comfortable couches, kids toys, free Wi-Fi, magazines, and bottled water/coffee service. Also, if you prefer, you can sit in on their lesson anytime you like.
6. FULLY STOCKED MUSIC LESSON ROOMS - Our rooms are stocked with everything you need for music lessons, including amps, stereos, full drum kits with pads, keyboards, pianos and more. All you need to bring is your instrument. We are looking to add
7. FREE MUSIC RECITALS AND ANNUAL STUDENT SHOWCASES WITH NO PARTICIPATION FEES - We are one of the only music schools in South Orange County that offers free annual student showcases twice a year. Every parent just wants to know how their child is doing and if they are really progressing. The best way for a parent to understand if their investment in lessons is really worth it, is to have their child participate in a showcase. In July and December, many of our students choose to perform in our bi-annual showcases. We hold these at our own Arts Project Theatre. We even provide a red carpet and step and repeat banner to make it fun!
8. MONTH TO MONTH LESSONS - The Arts Project of Orange County does not require semester minimums for lessons. Every student here is on a month-to-month basis. If you are ready to start, you have nothing to lose as we only want students who truly want to be here and we will not commit you to a long term contract.
9. EARLY MORNING AND LUNCHTIME LESSONS FOR HOMESCHOOLERS, RETIREES, COLLEGE STUDENTS, AND WORKING PROFESSIONALS - Since we are the largest school in South Orange County, we are able to be a 'full service' music school. This allows us to offer lessons as early as 9 a.m. and we see many students between the hours of 11 a.m.-2 p.m. If you are a home school parent, retiree, college student or working professional who has a flexible schedule, take advantage of our early morning and lunchtime lesson spots.
10. CONVENIENT LOCATION OFF PICO IN SAN CLEMENTE - Due to its central location off Avenida Pico, our studio is convenient to all areas of San Clemente. Close to our studio, you will find great shopping, dining and the quaint neighborhood village by the sea, San Clemente. Our location is convenient to and we have many students from Ladera Ranch, Dana Point, San Juan Capistrano, Laguna Niguel & Mission Viejo.
Voice, Piano, Guitar, Bass, Drums, Violin, Ukulele and more...
Parent and Me (Ages 2-5)